Forum of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Chaos official chat!

2 posters

Go down

Forum of Chaos official chat! Empty Forum of Chaos official chat!

Post by SonicSaver Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:17 pm

Well one night I was talking to Chaos on the chatbox. And I knew what we could use for a better chatbox, a Bribble! Its a type of Chatbox used for discussion and stuff. Anyways the thig is if you want to be a Mod, I suggest that you have to be a mod here. Here is the moderator list:
SonicSaver
Chaos
BigJM
WADMaster

You cant put spaces in your name on that chat sorry! Anyways you will have to just make those names and sign in to the Chatbox. With any password you want. When I add you as a Mod, I will have to know the desired password you want it to be. When you are a Mod, you will have to click on the button: Operator. You can also PM on it. There is Kick, Ban, and even IP Ban on it (Only I can IP ban cause I have the pass to the Admin board) Heres the link to the Chatbox!

http://flash.bribble.com/group.html?port=35123

KAITHANXBAI.
~SonicSaver

SonicSaver
Mod

Back to top Go down

Forum of Chaos official chat! Empty Re: Forum of Chaos official chat!

Post by Big JM Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:57 pm

One problem with that...
Our current chatbox is the only one we can "officially" install. We can make an HTML page, but there is no guarantee that it would work. The current shoutbox is tied to the forum, so if someone is banned from it, they are banned.

As I look at it, though, I see that it is actually a seperate Chat. That is fine, I'll keep the one here, and add a link up top.
Big JM
Big JM
Admin

Character sheet
Custom user title: Something's different
Likes and hates:

Back to top Go down