Forum of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic X-Treme found!

2 posters

Go down

Sonic X-Treme found! Empty Sonic X-Treme found!

Post by SonicSaver Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:34 pm

Well I have been on Senntient forums when one day I noticed a thread saying: Sonic XTreme released. I had found out that the user who posted it is the owner of Assembler forums. So I went on the Assembler Forums and found the thread also. Well if you dont know what Senntient forums is, its the forums based for the discussion of Sonic XTreme. The owner (Chris Senn) made those forums, because he was a former worker on that Project. Anyway the only version is the Tech Demo one based off the Nights engine. Unfortuanattley they couldnt release it with that engine because Sega of Japan got jealous that Sega of America was making the game instead of them. So Sega of Japan stole the engine and broke it. Anyways its a Torrent and if you want to play it I suggest either putting a Mod chip in your Sega Saturn. Because you have to burn the game onto a CD-R, and the Saturn cant read CD-R's lol. The Mod chip is the best way to tell joo the truth. Or if you want you can do the disc swap. Look on Youtube for those videos. Anyway yesh I cant believe I typed this up either XD lol. So heres the Torrent: (Burn it onto a empty CD-R)

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3743733/Sonic_Xtreme_game_for_Sega_Saturn_(yes_it__s_real)

Hope you guys like it (Owwww finger cramps XD)
~Sonic Saver

SonicSaver
Mod

Back to top Go down

Sonic X-Treme found! Empty Re: Sonic X-Treme found!

Post by Chaos Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:27 pm

Question:

Since when the hell was Sonic X-Treme made by SEGA?

Or is this a fan thing? :3
Chaos
Chaos
Admin

Character sheet
Custom user title: The damned orange Taillous
Likes and hates: Pie.

https://forumofchaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SonicSaver Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:24 am

Well Sega made this Tech demo. And no this isnt a fan game, its the REAL Tech demo. For once I found something cool XD

SonicSaver
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down